Thursday, May 24, 2007

Fuckin Hysterical

So I have to leave on a plane to Nashville, in oh, about 6 hours from now. But I know if I go to sleep I might not wake up...but if I don't sleep, tomorrow will be a miserable day.

Ugh...hate decisions like that! Anyway, wanted to share something hysterical with you before I head down to Graceland for the weekend.

Go to: LaurieKendrick.com and read the story about the Clothes Hamper.

Let's just say Laurie told a true story about a friend who was stuck in a clothes hamper in her house while her father was taking a shit.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Yeah...you read that right. Her friend basically got dutch ovened. In a clothes hamper. While someone was taking a shit. Hysterical...I read it like four times over just to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Basically I can't top that story at 1am EST, especially after downing about 6 beers earlier. So for your daily humor fix...at least for those stuck working during a 90 degree day tomorrow, please visit Laurie's blog. It's good shit (no pun intended).

I'm off to Nashville to find Elvis...enjoy your weekend everyone!




By the way...that's me doing my best "skydiving Elvis" impersonation a few years back. I've done better...but pretty funny considering I was about to go skydiving. Although a white suit with sequins would have been more appropriate. But you get the point.

1 comment:

neil from the uk said...

funny stuff!