Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Just a dab of butter

Before I get into today's "slippery slope", gotta comment about Burger King real quick. I haven't been there in a while but saw a few people walking around with these black bags around 5th ave and 33rd. Then I remembered that Burger King was having Sean Combs (Puffy) redesign their bags. That and Whopper Jr.'s are only a $1 right now! Even in Manhattan! Crazy. So that was enough reason for me to enter and leave with said black bag containing a Whopper Jr, onion rings and a pink lemonade.



I felt this coolness walking down the street with my BK in tow. Wasn't your typical white plastic bag. Nor your easily identifyable white logoed Wendy's or McDonald's bag. Nope. This bag is black. Cool. Hip. Everything about it says coolness, complete with the tempting food collage on the outside. Even if the contents of the bag are enough to clog your arteries for a few hours, I can happily say that for once I felt like the BK bag was sufficent enough to act as a fashion accessory. If I was only rockin some aviator sunglasses I would have been the epitomy of off da hook.

Ok...not really. But the bag is fuckin cool, ok? And $1 Whopper Jr.'s? You need any more incentive to check out the BK these days? I think not.

Anyhoo...onto today topic of butter. Butter has a fondness in my heart thanks to Julia Child and her "just add a stick of butter to any dish" routine that just gets me everytime. Well Julia had a sense of humor in her day, so she certainly would appreciate this video in which a guy gets revenge at his annoying roommate thanks to some well placed butter (thanks to Laurie Kendrick for posting the video that made me laugh over and over again yesterday). Click the pic to view the video.



I love at the end of the video when the roommate is like: "You fucking asshole...I'm gonna kill you!". Good stuff. If only we knew about that in college we could have had some fun with that one!

2 comments:

neil from the uk said...

funny stuff mate!

Jody Eugenius Wilson said...

Thank God for you and Laurie... thiis day has been alternately great and not so great but that little slice of heaven just set everything right. The next video should be have the stupid asshole doorslammer being dangled out the window in his pajamas. What a dick. Get a new roommate, dude who makes funny. You are obviously way too cool to live with such a douchebag.