Thursday, January 04, 2007

That's why I'm even Steven

So walking into Starbucks this am...and wait, no line??? What? Are you kidding? I mean it's 8:30 am and there's no line. Did someone yell rat or something? Anyway I order a Gingerbread Latte and I was told they're out of gingerbread (they're also out of coffee - haha). Anyway, in a mild panic I ask blindly if the Cinnamon Dolce Latte is back? YEP! Bingo! I haven't been to Starbucks in the past month...been trying to cut back on the latte intake, that and the lines have been ridiculous so this was a semi-miracle. Anyway, wouldn't you know as soon as I order, the line behind me is 10 people strong. For once, good timing on my part.

I get my coffee and take no more than 20 steps outside of the store when I step into a mysterious chasm. The coffee pours over the top and all over my coat and pants. Figures. Good thing I get skim milk. And that cinnamon is a pleasant smell.

But that's why I'm even steven. One thing good = one thing bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Doh!