Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Skydiving ragdoll

So in the spirit of YouTube and other websites that allow shameless video to be shared w/ the masses, I've decided to join in the fun.

Most of my friends have seen this video of me skydiving over 2 years ago. Especially John and Erica who joined me on that day.

Well in this infamous video, the video editor slowed down the footage just enough to make it look like I was a rag doll. If you have never been skydiving before, they tell you not to look down and to keep your head back as you leave the plane. Well being one not to follow directions I take a look down to see the view.

The rest is pure unintentional comedy as it literally looks like a) I'm gonna puke b) My head is going to snap off. c) I'm a flying stuffed sausage. d) I'm a flying blue condom e) All of the above

The only thing that happened was the puking part came 30 minutes later, but the video result is pretty humorous. I think the best part is my subtle look at the camera right before falling off the plane. I definitely wasn't scared, but it was more of a look like, holy shit, am I really jumping out of a plane at 14,000 feet! Am I fuckin insane?

Anyway I guess you have to see the whole video to appreciate...but it's over 3 minutes long and too long to post. So if you haven't seen it, next time you're over just remind me to play it for you.

I hope to have other humorous home video for you soon. In the meantime, here's the skydiving video...enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff dude! Hysterical! Did you ralph afterwards?