Thursday, July 26, 2007

Excuse me sir...

I think your pants are falling off your ass.



What? They're meant to be that way? Well I'll be damned. Kids these days and their wacky fashions.

Speaking of wacky fashion...what's the deal with gladiator sandals? Seriously.



I mean the pair above costs $1,200! All for what? Unless you're starring in the next sequel of Gladiator or vacationing in Rome during the time of the Roman Empire, I see no reason why this should be in style. Let alone paying over a grand for them. What's the difference between that shoe and sticking your foot in a slinky?



Sticking your foot in a slinky would be a lot more affordable and just as stylish. Maybe it's just me...but paying over $1,000 for some cheap metal wrapped around your leg isn't that appealing. I mean Lindsay Lohan had some pretty mean metal wrapped around her ankle and look where it got her: a one way ticket to federal "pound me in the ass" prison. Maybe the female visitors to this blog could enlighten me a bit on this current fashion trend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you kidding? Wearing pants like that is cool. Ther's nothing wrong with it.