Thursday, October 25, 2007

What's this world coming to?

Seriously...first we find out that some neanderthals used to be gingers!

It that wasn't bad enough, now we find out that kids are being bullied in middle school for wearing certain fashion labels.

Good thing these meddling middle schoolers didn't get a hold of me in college. All I wore were windpants and sweats and crummy t-shirts. I would've gotten called names, like "frumpy-ass" or "not dressed so well kid" or stuff like that. That would have been too much to handle for my psyche.

I mean what the fuck is up with these kids anyway. You can blame the fashion designers for targeting youth. When I was a child I don't ever remember kids caring if you wore Levi's vs. Jordache. Back then a Sergio Tacchini track suit was considered fashionable as was a pair of Z. Cavaricci's.



Actually back in Junior High School I think all I wore were Skidz.



I don't remember any kid calling me "Skidmark" or making fun of the hideous plaid design I wore on a nearly daily basis.

But regardless, these youth have way too much pressure on them these days. They have to look the part, act the part and be the part. If not, they're social outcasts and basically are resigned to a life full of name calling and asskickings. Not that that wasn't prevelant in my youth, but I don't think the pressure is on youth as much as it is today to look good and act cool.

Anyway, it's fuckin freezing in here today. It figures they fix the airconditing once the temperature drops into the 60s. Great work building management. My fuckin nipples have cut through my polo shirt already.


Random picture of 'erect' nipple

Actually they're the one typing this blog as we speak. Although the left nipple is having a tough time with the shift key. I guess I lack the opposable areola that is needed to type correctly.

Ok...on another note that's far more disturbing, get a load of this:


Male with very severe gynecomastia

E-fucking-gads man! Dude...if you're a man, at least cut your hair (your head hair not your chest hair). I don't care if you have that gynowhatever...if you're gonna have breasts at least pretty up the area around them. How the fuck is someone supposed to motorboat that? Seriously! And forget ever getting a job at Utah Flapjacks!

(ok...i think the nipples have done enough typing for the day)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skidz! I wish they still made them! They were like wearing pajamas to school!

When I was in jr. high, the big thing at other schools was Guess. Rich kids would come to our ballgames all prissing around in their Guess tshirts, and we'd laugh at them.
Why?
They were poverty-clothes at my school. A convenience store not 100 yards from the school sold knock-offs for $5. Only the dirt poor kids wore them, cuz they were cheaper than a plain tshirt.

Jordash jeans were big until a factory outlet type store called LA Joes opened, and sold them for next to nothing. Overnight, my own and my mother's enviable wardrobe became unwearable, worthless rags.

I was all about the OceanPacific! OP to the max, dude!

Anonymous said...

I wasn't very fashionable in high school. Basically, anything coordinates with a Metal Church T-shirt. I thought Skidz were awesome because they were like wearing pajamas to school! It felt like I was getting something over on everyone. For a "nice boy" like myself, it was a subversive "fuck you" to society--in my own mind, at least.

I did buy into the HyperColor hype. I thought they were clever, but after about 4 laundry cycles, they were toast. Somebody oughtta bring those back.

Anonymous said...

i've moved your comments over to the wordpress version of the site so everyone else can answer you too :)