Friday, April 20, 2007

The Sun?!?! What is it?

Is that the sun we have shining? Can't be!

"The Sun! What is it?"

"It's a big, fiery ball in the center of our solar system, but that's not important right now!"

(10 bonus points for whoever names the movie reference)


It feels like the last time I saw the Sun I was in Aruba

Anyway it's seriously been like what a month without having mostly cloudy skies and rain? I was beginning to think we were living in Lower Uncton! (very random Married with Children reference if you didn't get it.)

Anyway, not to gross anyone out, but my stomach was killing me for some reason this am. Maybe it was the combination of having a few beers last night along the plate of hummus I ate for dinner combined with an omelette this morning and a large tea. Anyway, to spare you the details the results weren't pretty in the bathroom this morning. As I'm walking out of the stall to wash my hands, a guy walks into the bathroom unsuspectedly. Now, I don't know if the stench was all that bad since the shit basically just exploded out of my ass, but the guy walked into the same stall I just used. Sorry dude. My bad.

That's probably one of the worst feelings. Knowing you've basically just walked into a trap. And that unwanted "warm toilet" feeling (I touched on this subject last month if you missed it.) The worst part was someone had basically clogged the other toilet so this was the only option he had (in case he needed to switch stalls).

I know I've touched on this subject many times before (much to your dismay I'm sure) but bathroom stalls should have a warning system on them that notifies you how long its been since the last person used the stall. Maybe the door can turn red if the stall was just used (as a red warning light to not go in there). Maybe an orange colored door would mean be warned, the shitter was just used within the last 15 minutes. A green colored door could mean that coast is relatively clear, shitter hasn't been used within 30 minutes.

Something to think about maybe if you're a bathroom stall door manufacturer?

Anyway, since it's Friday, its time to humor you with a funny video. Today's video comes courtesy of Bill Simmons' Sports Guy blog. An american baseball player gets hit by a Japanese pitcher and charges the mound. Unlike baseball in the states where the pitcher stands in and tries to defend himself, this pitcher decides to turn tail and run away. Pretty humorous, especially the teammates trying to cut the enraged player off so he won't get to the pitcher.



Enjoy your weekend of fun in the sun (for those who haven't seen it in a while like anyone living in NYC). Go Yanks - Beat the Sawx!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

once again you nearly made me lose my lunch!