Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Light my fire

Obviously this girl was listening to the Doors when she went to remove the gas pump from her car:



Didn't she hear about that whole static electricity thing urban myth and how you're not supposed to get in your car and then out of your car and remove the gas nozzle?

She's definitely very lucky the car didn't explode on her. Although I love how after she put the fire out she ran away. I wonder if they'll charge her for the extra gas she "burned".

Speaking of fire...I'm sure you've all seen this video a hundred times, but I know a few of you haven't yet. It's of a car crashing into a toll booth down in New Jersey.



Obviously the guy didn't make it.

Not sure what's with my mood today. Maybe because it's upper 80s outside and a good beach day and I'm stuck working. Maybe cause it's only Tuesday and still have a full week of work ahead. All I feel like doing right now is heading to the beach with a case of Corona's and getting "toasted" (both by the sun and by the alcohol). At this point I'll even take the syringe-infused waters off Coney Island! But I guess I can just peer outside the window and daydream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's what you call stupidity! :)