Monday, June 04, 2007

That ain't right!

So I walk into the bathroom before and open the stall door. I look down and see shit stains on the seat. Not on the back of the seat, but on the front of the seat and the middle area between the seat.

What the fuck? I mean seriously, did someone basically shit their pants and it all got over the seat? Were they unaligned on the bowl that badly??? Were they acting in a German Schizer video?

Come on man...if you're gonna "miss", at least wipe the seat down. Fuckin gross. But I guess people just "leave it to the janitor". Well you know what asshole, janitor's are people too! I was a janitor for a summer and had to clean shit off toilets because of scumbags like you. Fuckin asshole. Go shit on your toilet seat at home like that and see what happens. If you're married, your ass is on the couch for the next year. If you're single, you have to clean after yourself. So why shouldn't the workplace be any different. Unreal.

P.S. I would've taken picture of said seat but figured that would be completely crossing the line and grossing everyone out. So just take it from me...it wasn't a pretty sight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

talk about shitty luck!