Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Out of it

I'm completely out of it. Once again I blame the humidity. This morning walking over to the train we passed this pimped out yellow Corvette. I barely even noticed it when Bridget said "that's hysterical". As I walked by I noticed that emblazened on the windshield in graffiti type lettering it said "Mr. Cock". After twenty steps or so Bridget was like "You're not gonna take a picture of that?" The thought hadn't even occurred to me. Maybe I was still sleeping. But seriously what the fuck is wrong with me? I should have been all over that this am. Like, that writing was kind of big, maybe he's a BIG Cock. Or maybe he should change his name to Mr. Blank A Doodle Doo. But nothing.

But I'm not the only one struggling this morning. Most people couldn't even make it up the subway stairs at 33rd street. Everyone is moving in slow motion. I swear I almost had to pick the guy up in front of me and carry him up the stairs. You know people are struggling when the line at Starbucks is 3 times as long as it normally is. I went to get an Iced Latte in hopes it would jolt me, but the line was ridiculous. At least 50 people long. Fuck that. I went and got Naked instead.



Yes...with "a pound of fruit in every bottle" who needs coffee? With heart healthy omega-3's and over 1,000 mg of potassium i'm rejuvenated and ready to roll. It also contains 570 mg of something called Red Algae in it. Actually on the side of the bottle they refer to it as "red sea algae".

I did some research and lo and behold "Red algae is marketed to treat candida, herpes simplex virus and other chronic ailments". It's also the same algae that helps make the Red Sea red. Huh. Who knew.


Is this a worker from Naked collecting red sea algae?

But I'm glad that by drinking the stuff I'll be reducing my risks of genital herpes and yeast infections. Cause lord knows there's nothing worse than a yeast infection. Can't have that bitter beer taste in your mouth.

Ok...wait...so that came out completely wrong. I was trying to make a joke about beer and the yeast in it and how if you drink bad beer you could get a "yeast infection". But y'all are gonna think I was talking about performing oral on a girl that has a yeast infection and that would give you a bitter taste in your mouth.

Ok...on that note...I think I'm gonna lay low for a while. I'll be back once everyone is done throwing up all over their keyboard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh brother...i'm at a loss for words on that one!